A true skeptic questions every thing. Atheists on twitter only look to attack and berate Christians and never question even atheist ideas or claims. They are biased.
Rosa uses an article about someone entering the Franciscan order:
Challenge: Please show us a letter from this seminary stating that this individual is me, was expelled etc. Also show my driver’s licence, social security card, passport, birth certificate or other identification and how I and the person in the article are the same person. Until you do so, your claims are false and libelous.
Rosa’s story is inconsistent:
- Rosa finds a profile on classmates with a chi rho and the name is Manuel and he says this kid is me because of the chi rho avatar. This classmates profile is of a high school kid.
- Then Rosa states that he found a myspace profile that belongs to me.
- Then Rosa said I was in St. Joseph’s Franciscan Seminary which doesn’t exist.
- Then Rosa says I am an adult mentioned in an article and am no longer the minor on classmates.
- Then Rosa says I was in St. Joseph’s Seminary and am a Franciscan, but was expelled.
- How can you claim a kid on classmates is me and then change and say an adult in an article is me?
- Where is your proof that I own this account or that the individual in the article is me?
- Furthermore, St. Joseph’s Seminary has no record of this individual. Everyone can contact them and verify this. I invite them to.
- This seminary is for the Archdiocese of New York, not the Franciscan order. Only men preparing for the diocesan priesthood go there.
- The only Franciscans who study there are the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal. They do not have a record of this individual either.