The above individual wants to debate me, so here we go:
This is the debate and its rules:
- God, can He be proven to exist?
- Can He be proven not to exist?
- Both sides should provide coherent reasons supported by evidence.
- No ad hominem, vulgarity and the like.
- Arguments should be stable and not wander around.
- If an argument is not clear or is too complicated, questions can be posted within two asterisk (*) symbols. ie **What did you mean by….**
- The winner will be the one who has provided the strongest arguments.
- If any participant fails to continue, he/she will be disqualified and deemed the loser.
- No one other than @justfole and Sacerdotus will be allowed to comment here.