Rosa finally accepted my challenge after much distraction and dilly dallying:
- God, can He be proven to exist?
- Can He be proven not to exist?
- Both sides should provide coherent reasons supported by evidence.
- No ad hominem, vulgarity and the like.
- Arguments should be stable and not wander around.
- If an argument is not clear or too complicated, questions can be posted within two asterisk (*) symbols. ie **What did you mean by….**
- The winner will be the one who has provided the strongest argument.
- No one other than RosaRubicondior and Sacerdotus will be allowed to comment.
UPDATE: August 21, 2012 9:00 PM Easter time,
Rosa Rubicondior has forfeited and is declared the loser of the debate. She has, by her own will, bowed out of the debate. She has even blocked my Twitter. I wish Rosa well and am disappointed that she did not trust her Atheistic reasoning enough to debate me. Hopefully she will study more and prepare for a future debate if she wishes to try again. I am open to debate her or any Atheist.